Programs

        RECREATIONAL - Per Player Fee $10
 

At the heart of SAY Soccer’s foundation is our recreational programming. Since 1967 SAY Soccer has been the leader in recreational league support and strives to ensure that every child has the opportunity to experience the game of soccer in a fun safe environment. Recreational programming is the most commonly used programming offered by SAY soccer.

A SAY Soccer Recreational program offers a lost cost, low travel, low time commitment environment without the selective nature of tryouts as well as insuring every player participates in at least 50% of every game. Every SAY Affiliated recreational program offers a wide array of services and support to members including but not limited to accident insurance, liability insurance, access to National Partners, coaching and referee support, legal and administrative support, US Soccer Affiliation, publications for all members, and the online SAY Soccer Store.

To learn more about our recreational programming please contact our national office.



  ACADEMY  - Per Player Fee $5

The SAY Soccer Academy is designed to provide SAYAreas/ Premier Programs with the freedom to offer unrestrictive playing environments to their communities at a very affordable price. SAY Soccer strongly believes players and or teams that cannot afford the escalating fees and other burdens created by other league environments may find our SAY Academy programming attractive.

With academy programming, team formation can be selective and teams are not restricted by a playing time limit. A SAY Academy program may only be implemented with a currently affiliated SAYArea/ Premier Program and should only account for 20% of your program. The other 80% of your program must be recreational or premier (Adult leagues not included towards percentages)

To learn more about our academy programming please contact our national office.



  PREMIER - Per Player Fee $15

SAY Premier offers competitive level programming and support with the acknowledgement that each league across the United States is different and unique in its own way. SAY Premier grants each league the flexibility to operate without the constraints and/or prerequisites of competitive levels, playing time, roster limits, state boundaries, and geographical sizes and areas.

Along with this flexibility SAY Premier Programs also have access to a wide array of services and support including but not limited to accident insurance, liability insurance, access to National Partners, coaching and referee support, legal and administrative support, US Soccer Affiliation, tournament and league sanctioning, publications for all members, and the Online SAY Soccer Store.

To learn more about our premier programming please contact our national office.



  ADULT - Per Player Fee $25

SAY Soccer’s adult programming is for those participants over 18 years of age but still love the game of soccer. This opportunity is designed with our recreational mission in mind. It is targeted at adults who would like to play the game for further education or to continue playing the beautiful game throughout adulthood.

To learn more about our adult programming please contact our national office.


Contact Us

Soccer Association for Youth USA

2812 E. Kemper Rd 
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241

800-233-7291 info@saysoccer.org
Copyright © 2017 SAY National  |  Terms Of Use |  Privacy Statement Login