SOCCER ASSOCIATION FOR YOUTH
11490 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
We the duly constituted and authorized officers and/or representatives shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Soccer Association for Youth, U.S.A.
It is understood and agreed, subject to the payment of player fees and full compliance to all Rules and Regulations of The Soccer Association for Youth, U.S.A., that our charter will automatically be renewed for the current year upon completion of this form.
We will remain in "Good Standing" by submitting to SAY the following, complete information by the corresponding deadlines:
1. All SAYArea and District Board Lists, due to the National Office by January 31.
Any changes to your board must be submitted to the National Office by June 1st.
2. All estimated player membership fees paid before the first practice.
3. All team rosters showing player's name, address, date of birth, and telephone number, within (30) thirty days after the beginning of each season. Coaches information should be included on all team rosters. Along with the Reconciliation form with appropriate fees are due at this time.
4. A copy of your guidelines and regulations including by-laws adopted by your SAYArea for the operation of SAY programs.
5. Complete information is required to provide insurance coverage for your board. Your information may be used to share offers from our partners and will NOT be sold.
To be fully covered by our liability insurance coverage,
YOU MUST complete this form Annually by January 31st.